Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hmm

i just came back from OU outing with Al+Teresa+Diana, and I saw quite a lot of people I know in OU haha what a coincidence. All Malaysians doing last minute christmas shopping :P

I think I'm going to rot in boredom for 9 months if I don't go out and work. But I don't feel like working 'cause I'm in my comfort zone and I love being complacent and lazy (which is not a very good thing) which will make me a sloth by the time I enter uni. tsk tsk tsk bad ! Must change my mindset lol.

Who doesn't like being lazy anyway ? wait, that's just me HAHAHA. I just like how things are the way they are, and I'm probably fine with anything lah. Ugh what am I saying :X I think what I meant to say was I am a simple-minded girl. Yeah. That's probably it.

meerrryyy christmas people ;-)

No comments: