Tuesday, January 25, 2011

addicted to the teevee

recently when my parents bought the new shiny plasma tv, i've been doing a lot of staring at that idiot box and being an absolute couch potato, indulging in shows like Grey's, Criminal minds, CSI's, The mentalist, glee and blablabla.

Then lately I've begun to have mild nightmares of weird people holding knives, people dying and whatnot( it's quite hard for me to explain duno why) and I have a sinking feeling it has a lot to do with crime shows like Criminal minds and CSI. haha i know right ??? of all shows, these two give me goosebumps at night. maybe because I was watching it alone downstairs all by myself...
But I LOVE those shows ! :O No matter what sakai nightmares I'll have, I'll still watch it because, it's not real but in a way it's SO real, and it's the best way to keep you glued to your couch.

i realized my blog is lacking pictures 'cause i didnt install my camera's software innit so tak boleh. O WELL.


No comments: