Sunday, January 02, 2011

Shedding colours

The new TV is coming tomorrow !! After living one 1/2 years without TV (no really, I'm not joking) the plasma TV is finally comingggggg !! whoopdedoo. Imagine catching up with all the TV shows that I had so dearly missed ; CSI, Criminal Minds, BONES (!!) [if it's still on], One Tree Hill [is it still on air anymore???], Grey's Anatomy... :-) Such bliss. Me and the TV, all in one room. [ugh, this is what an ex-stpm student would say, all brain cells literally FRIED & MASHED UP unwillingly]

So today Tim, Vera and I went out for our long-awaited berbonding time which we totally didn't do it last year because, I think we were all too busy ??? Talked and laughed and gossiped much (which was the whole gist of it..enjoyable!), hence our 'berbonding' session. Watched 'The Tourist' and I kinda enjoyed watching it, despite the fact that the chemistry between A.Jolie and Johnny Depp were kind of forced and not natural at all. But still, it's a pretty nice one.

Okies, time of reflection on 2010 :

1) Sat for STPM and is still alive (by the grace+strength of God)
2) Served in CF, grew spiritually from there (and from church as well)
3) Learnt to be so so much more responsible
4) Realized that if I studied, I'm less blur and more attentive (a true fact)
5) Is eternally grateful to God for being a Father I can rely on, good & bad times. And for being a God that is eternally the same, never changing.

So, I hope 2011 will be a good year. At least I know He's beside me all the way, 'til the very end.

No comments: