Thursday, February 24, 2011

everyday life.

source: deviantart.

What uni to apply? What course? Guide me, Lord.

**

Went back to school today to collect my certs and ze results ! Feels nostalgic, walking on the grounds of taman sea. Oh well, that's high school. It's gone now, so, look forward !

my new neighbour is doing renovation, a lot of banging and drilling. I feel like my wall is going to break man. Peace and tranquility will be unattainable for the next few weeks, darn. So I'm cooped up in my study room, with the door closed so I don't have to hear the constant banging.

Trying not to be irritated by the drilling, 'cause it's not their fault, they're just doing their job. Let's see it from their perspectives; they have to endure much much worse than me, some more without any ear-muffs etc. I think when they go for a break their ears will be ringing from the loud noise. Poor, poor people.

Or they're probably used to it.
I hope they go for a lunch break soon.



No comments: