Friday, February 18, 2011

the jitters

my neighbour on my right is doing some renovation i think 'cause nobody's been staying there for a while. SO noisy. all renovations are noisy.

And I can't watch my Full House in peace !!! argh.

Yeah I'm watching Full House online, don't want to follow the series on tv because I think it's too slow leh.

Anyway, if you haven't been reading the papers, stpm results is coming out this monday! oh man... Don't know what to think... The day has finally arrived. Scared/nervous/jittery.

I sure won't be able to sleep the night before. Sigh. Thinking about it makes me queasy. I'll have to prepare myself for the worse.

Yeap. Won't wanna put my hopes too high because I know that I won't do that well. I'm not trying to be negative, just being realistic.

I told God that I'll be thankful with whatever results He'll give me. And I'll stay true to it. Yeah, I'll be thankful with whatever I get, and more thankful if I can enter uni.

that's all. tata


No comments: