Tuesday, February 15, 2011

when people leave...

Why do people leave ?

I guess it's because they have to, like for instance, going overseas to study, stepping on soil that's not their home. I wonder how that feels.

Must be different right. The feeling of alienation and loneliness would slowly creep in, like vines growing on a bare wall, because you're away from family and close friends. But it all comes down to how you'll deal with it, whether you'll allow yourself to be consumed by the doom and gloom, or stand up, dust your bottom and bask under the warm sunshine, taking in everything positively.

I wonder, if I ever go abroad, how will I cope with it?

I think not so good. :(

So, to those who're abroad now and whom I know(I can see each one of your face in my mind now), I truly admire your courage, now that you're in a different environment. Hang in there. And come back soon, please. :DD

"There's no place like home." -Dorothy Gale, from The Wizard of OZ.




No comments: