Wednesday, March 09, 2011

animal.

sorry I think I have a fetish for John Mayer. =) Hope he comes to MSIA!

On second thought probably not, I think the 'holey' authorities here will say TIDAK before I can even say J-o-h-n.

I've been doing a lot of cat-watching lately. Yeah heard of that before? :PP

Please spare me I know I'm weird. Since I'm at home rotting away(I'll find a job soon, wait ah), I like to watch the stray cats that come into my porch. The way they're always alert of their surroundings, ears perked up all the time even when asleep, their tendons/ligaments wtv moving back and forth when they walk(or trot. or..crawl?)

miao. I watched Black Swan already. Nice movie, in an artsy way, with ballet and all. An eye-opener to me as I never would have known how ballet dancers practice to perfection. But this movie is also dark in a way, must watch it with an open mind.


bye.

No comments: