Friday, March 04, 2011

less noise, please

-weheartit-

my uni application has been successfully sent in yesterday at 7.45pm ! Phew I'm glad that's done.
I'm gona take a break and go for CF camp on 14th-16th. Can't wait to catch up with the cf tamansea-ians. In the meantime, I ahve been procrastinating in finding a job! BAD.

what's more, my other neighbour's doing some major renovations which include:
1) Drilling. the worst kind. It damages not only my delicate eardrums but also my sanity, causing constant outbursts of IRRITATION.
2) banging. not as bad as drilling, but still !!

the drilling is SO LOUD it's as if they're drilling in my house. =(
The thing to look forward to are these rare, precious moments of silence when the drilling stops; peace, tranquility, serenity, heaven-like--only to be short-lived by another dose of drilling.

!!!!

state of mind: on the brink of insanity.



No comments: