Friday, March 11, 2011

up up and away

Hi. Hello there. How do you do.

I went for my interview already and surprisingly I wasn't nervous. I prayed and told Him I'll just rely on Him and truth be told, the nervousness faded. whee. I think it went ... ok. But they're looking for full-time not part-time so my chances are pretty slim.

Well it's ok I'm fine with it. Can bum around at home more HEH.

5 things to achieve in my life span (actually there's A LOT, but, here's the top ones):

1) be a good Christian.
2) for now, enter uni with the course I applied for, get first class honours, get a good job.
3) be a matured, knowledgeable, loving, sincere woman of substance.
4) make my parents proud! Be grateful to them even when I'm 30.
5) uh...be good at my playing the piano. I mean, be the very best! Able to meet my expectations. (I do have high expectations of myself on this one. But I tend to not meet it.)

ta-da ! Got some more la of course. That'll have to wait.

adios.


No comments: