Friday, April 01, 2011

Sorry Ms. Jackson

So April has finally come. We're 1/4 through the year and so far it has been great. No stresses in my life so far and I'm thankful for that, but there were decisions to be made; decisions like serving and courses to choose. I'm glad that's done now, and I'm happy where I am; happy with the ministry I'm in now and happy with the courses I've applied.

This year has been so relaxed compared to twenty ten. Around this time last year, CF camp just passed and in came preps for Cf Easter/Good friday, not to forget piled-up studies that needed to be done before mid-terms in May. Busy busy, but it's all memories now :)

Easter's 'round the corner, three more weeks in fact. Practices are on as per usual, while having fun in between.

Ok great news! I'm getting new sunglasses tomorrow, a present for doing well [in my standards] for STPM.

Cost: RM500. Spensive much?
The shape's like this, just that it's black and the lenses are two-toned grey-in-colour. :D

Have a bagus weekend.

*the song Sorry Ms. Jackson is by Outkast.



No comments: