Thursday, April 21, 2011

When will my life begin?*

I've been listening to the Tangled soundtrack lately and I loved it! Mandy Moore has a very sweet voice. I'm surprised how I could have overlooked her haih. As for Flynn Rider,he (I have to say it again), is absolutely dashing. And so is Zachary Levi. Both are handsome! I hope Zach comes to Msia, which is highly impossible.

Easter is this Sunday and we have two more practices to go! Can't believe it's so fast. After 1month (i think) of practicing, I hope it's good!

We're performing a hand mime based on the song At The Cross. There'll also be six monologues by different characters after Jesus' death. The monologue part to me is pretty difficult. It's actually a sombre, solemn moment, and if you're in it you have to churn out all your sad/angry emotions and really believe like it's real. Tough.

I feel like I'm losing my mojo for blogging gah. whatever lah I don't care.

God is love and He loves everyone.

*Title of this blog is a song from Tangled, Rapunzel's solo. I can relate to this song in a way 'cause it says 'When will my life begin?' and it got me thinking when will MY life begin in uni/ in 2011/my new adult life, no more TeenVille.



No comments: