Saturday, April 23, 2011

Speed of Sound..

My body clock is really funny. No matter what time I sleep, early or late, I will definitely wake up at 7 something in the MORNING. Like yesterday, I slept at 12.10am and woke up at 7.21am today! But of course I went back to sleep, but it's not the same anymore. I can't sleep well anyway.

The point is, why am I waking up so early?! For these few days it has been like this. :'( And I woke up today with an on-and-off headache. And my neck feels stiff and strained.

Tomorrow I have to be up by 5.45am because it's Easter and service starts at 7am. Plus mum needs to go early to prepare communion. So this means that I have to sleep early tonight, like at 9.30pm.

The thing about me is once I rest my head on the pillow, I don't immediately doze off to dreamland. I'll be thinking of all the stuff that had happened or could have happen. I'll conjure up silly thoughts or fit in the missing pieces of the day's events in my mind. I'll have a continuous string of dreams that will fade off once I sleep but will reappear again in dreamland. I dream every, single, night.

Yep, I'm a dreamer and I admit it. There's nothing wrong with that.

Are you like me too?



No comments: