Friday, May 27, 2011

Another one bites the dust.

I'm over and done with my interview! *deep breaths* I thought it didn't went well, like I kinda screw up a bit hee..knowing me la. At first the interview started off in BM but my BM teruk la so I answered in BM and English (Because it's TESL, why would I need to speak in BM).

But he said,"Lain kali, kalau ditanya dalam BM sila cakap dalam BM ya. Kita nak menghormati bahasa ini."

Uh huh. Right. It's Malaysia after all what was I thinking.

But anyway, it's over. and I'm glad it passed. Now all I gotta do is wait for the results in July. And now it's not up to them to decide, but up to God.

boink boink..American idol is the Scotty dude! Ok lah give face, he's good-looking and a mommy's boy, what's not to like?

But I'll always support Paul McDonald.


No comments: