Saturday, May 14, 2011

King of Anything

The thing about me is I'm easily contented, but the contentment is usually short-lived. You give me the nicest food/clothing in the world and I'll be happy, so happy, thinking that life is awesome, but after a week, nahh the contentment sizzled off.

Just saying. :)


Behold, my lovely piano ! Nice onot. You better say it's nice k, it's almost antique 'cause it's kinda old & the wood is not like other pianos. It's brown (instead of black), it does not have that icky shilax (however you spell it. I don't really like pianos that are black and shiny. So not classy) and the wood is smooth. love my piano to bits.

Since my good&nice boss picks me up daily to work, I play the piano while waiting for him to come. And believe me, in the quietness and serenity of early mornings, where fresh air flows in, I got so many ideas on how to play songs, like how to add a augmented 7th to this chord, play a slow church hymn in syncopated timing and all that.

And I truly enjoyed it. That's where I feel contented.




No comments: