Friday, May 06, 2011

Oh! Gravity, why can't we...*

Now that I'm working, I've been keeping myself busy instead of just bumming. My job so far is pretty all right but challenging 'cause I gota learn new stuff like how to upload images to websites and all that. It's a new thing but so far it's doable, all by God's grace. ;)

I don't even have time for myself, except weekends. By that I meant just chilling at home, listening to music, being lazy, practicing piano, blogging a decent post and whatnot. So I'm gona treasure my weekends like no other. ;)

Little knick-knacks like these make you more appreciative of the things that you once took for granted.

P.s. I am trying to get back my mojo for driving! Seems to be working so far.

Have a great weekend.

* Oh! Gravity is one of my favourite Switchfoot songs.



No comments: