Saturday, June 04, 2011

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

That's the title of the new Coldplay song! It's their first single released since 2008's Viva La Vida. I really love this band because, they are so good.

One of my unspoken rules when I'm blogging is that I'll try not to blog about work because it'll make my blog boring. But today will be an exception! I got my first pay check on thursday and I was happy, eventhough some may think, yer why your pay quite low.

The amount of money I got doesn't really matter to me, compared to the satisfaction of actually GETTING my first pay. It made me feel like I've grown up and finally started working! I also decided to use about 1/2 of my pay to pamper myself--new jeans/slacks/clothings/miscellaneous. =) Parents and bro think I'm spend drift but I think it's ok to pamper yourself with your very FIRST ever pay check.

The weekend is ending, and here comes another cycle of work.

I've finally gotten the taste of working in a private sector. ;) I've also reactivated my tumblr account thanks to my fellow colleague/church mate Joanna. One nice and sunny day she casually asked me to check her tumblr and that made me check mine and the rest is history lah.

btw, Uni results out in 2nd week of July!! Waiting for it is like waiting for the rain to fall. (quoted from Cinderella Story)

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA ONG!!!!



2 comments:

Diana said...

Hello! Thank you! I'm sick on my birthday la! Boohoo! :(

tien mie said...

oh why? what sickness did u get? :(