Friday, July 01, 2011

highlights of 2011

Back from PD company trip. :-) finally, my first trip that is NOT a youth camp. Tee hee. I'm not implying anything if that's what you're thinking.

It was good, i got to know my colleagues a lot better, went to the beach (the highlight of the whole trip), played football on sand and Mafia and Cranium and had nice food. Who would have thought that playing Mafia with these bunch can be so crazy and noisy tsk tsk. 20-30something years old people still have lotsa energy! woot.

And, um, I think I must have ate some kind of seafood and now I'm having a slight allergy. Skin's all itchy and red and blotchy. What did I ate??? Argh. Must be the very tasty fried prawns or the pumpkin cooked with salted egg. YA THE PUMPKIN MUST BE THE CULPRIT! I think. :(

I think I'm liking 2011. Very happening year, with a lot of surprises and changes. :-) I'm blessed to be in a company with nice people and a good boss. Learnt banyak from them.

The moon.

is awesome. and responsible. Yup very random. kthxbai


No comments: