Friday, August 05, 2011

life. by itself

1 more week and i'll be ending my internship :) Dreading it because the people and boss are nice, and they made me change my perception on working life where I once thought there's bound to have office politics. my company is free from ofc politics. bagus kan.

At the same time I'm looking forward to my resignation as I can spend more time on prep for uni, and more 'me' time to myself; waking up late and bumming. tee hee. 1 more week! 1 more week. a lot of things can happen.

I shan't cry. Nahh I won't.

I had the most unique talk with a 32 year old today. It was fun. This 32year old can read me like the back of dia punya palm. He listed all my characteristics and omg he's right. *facepalm* might as well be my psychologist.

Tomorrow, I shall be shopping. and then Seoul Garden-ing. And then a little of churching. And Jack's Place-ing for dinner.

I like weekends.



No comments: