Thursday, August 25, 2011

zomg

i tried mcd's GCB burger and omg it's the 2nd best burger mcd has created after spicy mcchicken. YOU MUST TRY really nice. a tad pricey for just a burger, fries and soda but, oh well, GCB is for limited time only and you only live once. So enjoy the life of consuming fast food before regretting it at age 50 and above when diabetes and cholesterol etc comes knocking. Ok that was meant as a joke, pun intended. :)

I think starting from now till 3rd sept all my blog posts will have a count down on when uni's starting. BOO. I am reluctant to go and I can't help but feel negatively towards uni argh. A lot of doubts and what if's.

Ok I shall not let worry get the best of me. I shall take my boss' advice which is to not overthink, and just relax, see uni in a positive light, 4 years will come and go just like that, uni won't be that bad, it'll be fun *deep breath*

Countdown: 9days to uni.


No comments: