Thursday, October 06, 2011

7 things

I have:
1) a pair of medium shade of grey coloured converse shoes which costs RM***
2) 5 pairs of dorothy perkins jeans (i'm so proud I bought them from there because them jeans are awesome)
3) a new lappie! red in colour some more
4) 3 to four assignments to do. :-(
5) two weddings to attend. one for Oct the other for Nov.
6) so many dreams! :)
7) to reconsider my mindset, whether to go through this 4 years of tesl with a heavy heart and doing it for the sake of doing it or be thankful and ask God why am I in tesl.

My favourite all time cartoon show, Bananas in Pajamas. I love love love this show. I remembered vividly I used to sit directly in front of the tv watching this. And I thought the lighter coloured female bear will couple up with the male bear. lol what a thought.

ta. have a great weekend! I know I will. :) God bless you all. For those overseas, teresa, diana, nigel, lucinda, keep safe. really hope to see you all soon. xoxo

No comments: