Monday, November 28, 2011

Boot camp

I'm back from the camp!! :) Feels really good to be back. I'm just gona write my experiences in point form k. Easier to read.

1. It was a tough adventure camp for me, but the experience is priceless. Night-walking, water confidence/water-rafting, flying fox and jungle trekking. Was a lil takut but I thank God I survived all of it. I can't swim and am afraid of the dark so the water-confidence and night walk were a little tougher than the rest.
2) the toilets there - open aired, nothing like the city toilets. nuff said
3) we stayed in huts without fans. Huts made out of wood ( i think). And they're not even chalets like the organizers claimed! but it was ok. bearable lah
4) i bonded with many other tesl people besides dear nadia :) and this was the best thing that happened in camp! hopefully our friendship remain
5) on the way back the bus driver lost the way -_-" i was a bit bummed out coz i was be late for choir
6) thankfully I didn't have any leeches on me after jungle-trekking.
yeah i think that's all. It was a hardcore adventure trip with little sleep. But it was a once in a lifetime experience. :)

Back to assignments!

No comments: