Friday, November 04, 2011

Dare..to move.

In these 4 years here in uni, I plan to try out new things and step out from where my comfort zone is. I know I've said this like a gazillion times, but ... somehow, writing it here acts as a reminder for me whenever I want to read all my blog posts. But whenever I plan to step out, fear holds me back. A lot of what if's. Some doubts. It happens every single time you know. I don't know when will I be able to overcome all these and just, step out without any distracting thoughts.

Then again, to easily step out from my comfort zone is a process, not like a snap of my fingers and voila, I'm outa my zone with ease. It's a process of overcoming fear, changing of the mindset, being positive and having faith that He is there with me all the way. Yeah. I think that's that. bleurgh..I need courage.

swee kit gave me a journal book to journal everything that I'm gona go through in these 4 years so that when I graduate, I can read back all my rants and whatnots to see how far and how much I've come to grow. :) I hope it will be quite a big leap of change.

thank you God for the sem break. It is much needed to break away from the routines of The Hole. btw, The Hole refers to uni. haha.. can't wait to catch up with some close friends I have neglected :( sorry.. uni is quite draining.

so. here's to a happy and fun break!


I dare you to move
I dare you do move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Life today never happened
Today never happened before...

No comments: