Sunday, November 06, 2011

thankful

I think I'm lactose intolerant. :( This afternoon I was eating Cheerios with milk and now my tummy doesn't feel so good. I think it's 'cause I didn't drink milk for a long while so that's how it happened. <-- random fact #1.

Bleurgh I don't feel so good. Why did I drink the milk ;( uck.

I can't believe November has arrived. 2011 has whizzed by so swiftly I still cannot fathom that the year's coming to an end, that I've been through stpm, got my results, worked part time and am in uni by God's grace. I did many new things in 2011, mostly church related stuff. And I'm blessed as to how far I've come since form5. I can safely say I've come a long, long, looong way, grew from strength to strength, learnt many amazing things from amazing people, had some falls and down moments but that taught me valuable lessons.

I'm contented by the truckload of experiences I've gained since form5 because it has helped me so much, in every way possible. But there's one thing I know for sure; there will be many more experiences to be gained in uni as well as in church. =) Thank God for wonderful and kind people I've met along the way, mentors I look up to, peeps who give me some good advice during the period before entering uni. =)

sem break, you have arrived! *opens a tub of icecream and feed on it* things to do:
1) brush up my piano skills. <- after hearing da mentor play, mine pales in comparison to him.
2) watch TV. apparently they don't have the shows I want in UM. Yes, there's a TV somewhere but they play weird shows.
3) indulge in home-cooked food. Nothing beats this lah. FTW
4) hang out with 'neglected' buddies :( and call up the best friend.
5) Relax. Take it easy.
6) Do assignments. :/ What a killjoy.

my tummy doesn't feel so uncomfortable now.<-random fact #2.

bye.


No comments: