Sunday, December 25, 2011

this is it.

Blessed Christmas everyone! :) my christmas was awesome, despite waking up at 5.30am =.=" coz we gotta be in church by 6.45am. But of course xianjing and I were late as per usual. =D

As we were singing our last song on stage just now, it hit me at that moment that this was probably the last time we're gona perform, the last time of singing this piece. Four months of tough commitment & coming to practices every week...all for today's performance. All for Him. Worth it? Yep. Definitely. It's also pretty cool how I've gotten to know more people through choir, people I normally just say Hi and Bye. So in a way choir unites people. :) I can proudly say I've made new friends this year. Time to mamak with them. hee

So thankful to Him that He pulled us through and stood by us since Day 1 of practice. Thank you Lord. As I look back now, I see how .. He pieced everything together when sometimes things doesn't seem to be going smoothly, He provided people to sing, He provided the piece, He ... did everything. He was there always.

On a comical note, now I can eat spicy food, have cold drinks and eat chocolate! :) 'Til the next xmas people. For now, Blessed Christmas & hope you had a great one.

2 comments:

Selene said...

SPICY FOOD! I HAD MAGGI MEE, SPICY, AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIE AFTER CHOIR. :)

tien mie said...

haha..i sometimes forgot that im not in choir edi, so whenever i want to eat spicy food, i unconsciously think to myself, "but im in choir..." then the realization hit me that i'm not anymore..=/