Wednesday, January 04, 2012

we are young.

Ok so exams have already begun already. But to be honest all I can think about right now is the holidays that's gona come after my last paper on the 17th. I have a month's break before sem2 starts, so imma start planning makan & catch up sessions to celebrate the end of Sem1. :-) Time flies huh.

so rachael yapp and i, we chat frequently on fb, and she's fun to talk with despite being 8 years younger than me. :) Today I was confined in my dorm/my room for the whole day since there wasn't any exams, so the four walls of my room looked pretty oppressive to me, 'suffocating' me lah in a sense. But talking to her brightens up my mood because, she's so .. young and lively and zestful and full of energy. Which helps me to stay young too :)

And so we're chatting now about guys in church hee. Yeah. :-) what an odd topic, but it helps me de-stress. Love you babe!

Btw. the many façades of Johnny Depp, my fav actor.



No comments: