Friday, March 16, 2012

and so.


Rating for how this week has been : 4.5/10

Yeah. Wasn't a good week, although there were some good stuff that happened, but there were also tiredness, misunderstandings, not so good time management, awkward moments and mistakes.

Next week will be busier as choir practices will be on every night, and I have three presentations plus other assignments. Everything's under control... i think. Or so I want to think that way. It's as if my cup is filled to the brim, but haven't tumpah fully - yet. Got spill a bit, but not all. You got my implied meaning? yeah i thought so.

The choir competition's next sunday, and I can't believe I'm missing my friends' baptisms for it!! Not a fair trade at all :( For this, i wish i can split myself into two. I do wana go for choir, because I've made a commitment, but I also want to support my church friends who're baptizing. sorry rach, matt, reb. esp. rach! my cute and young (too young) and crazy friend.

anyway. a lot happened this week and it got me thinking, who're my true friends? How do I have good time management? where's God in the picture? Why has He put me in uncomfortable positions?

food for thought.

No comments: