Sunday, March 11, 2012

:-)

So here's a list of random things :

1) MCDS. It's been too long, and I need to eat you :-)
2) have some Me-time. I need to have time for myself instead of getting caught in Uni's Whirlwind.
3) You've Got Mail, Coraline, The Notebook, james & the giant peach, a walk to remember, remembering the titans, Tangled, forrest gump, lion king, the lake house, the island, LOTR, The Holiday, soul surfer, the sound of music...my fave movies.
4) easter's coming.
5) my 1week break's coming too. *ecstatic*
6) i miss mum's cooking.
7) I don't like awkward moments! argh. thinking about it is like...urgh..
8) class on mondays and weds are at 11am :) sleep late, wake up a bit late.
9) i wish for a piano in my collge room right now.
10) i got home on saturday, picked up my guitar and tried to remember the easy chords sarah taught me during leader's retreat, and voila! I found them, and they sounded lovely. I felt like a pro guitar player, but obviously not lah. Im nowhere near that. Still, I'm happy I found the chords.

bye.


No comments: