Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fix You.

If you could be something for a day, just anything, what would you be?

Ok la this was inspired by a friend who tweeted that she wanted to be a leatherback turtle. So sweet and cute right?? I never thought of becoming a turtle.

but i would like to be ..........a rabbit.


simply because I want to be loved by my 'master' haha. and being a rabbit, you don't have to think too much. Just eat, poop, enjoy the cuddling...ta-da. Life in a nutshell - simple and sweet. tak payah pikir banyak perkara.

I would also like to be a horse!


A black one with a star on my forehead, like Black Beauty. After watching War Horse I got to see a different side of horses. But i especially liked the part where horses have the liberty and ability to gallop as fast as they could, beating the wind's speed. Try picturing a horse running across the meadows and going against the wind, the grass slapping gently on its legs.

What goes through the horse's mind when it runs? Probably somewhere along the lines of "I had a bad day today. I needa run." "why?! why did my master whip me?" "i wish humans can hear me".


An up-close shot of a horse in a full-swing thinking/pondering mode. I like this picture. Abstract. What is this horse thinking?? I want to know. I think horses are pretty emo animals. They tell us what they feel through their eyes. My heart melts for this one...look at his eyes!! Doesn't it tell you something?

Or maybe I'm a bit cuckoo.....but seriously. Horses are nice creatures. If I can be anything, I would be a horse. and a wabbit.


No comments: