Thursday, April 19, 2012

be clean.

being 21 gives me the liberty of obtaining the Approval stamp on everything. Hence, it's a compulsory ticket to adulthood & to many more years of learning, hardships and whatnot.

It also symbolizes my legality as a voter. Mmhmm Legal with the capital L, babe. To those who're aged 21 and above, I hope you still remembered your childlike excitement when you first registered as a voter. To those not of age yet, it's ok because your time's coming soon, so hold on to that excitement!! It's worth the wait.

For those aged 21 and have already registered, well congratulations for we are in the same boat. :) I am very pumped up to exercise my voting rights!! aren't you?? With all the political mish-mash and highs and lows going on, aren't you excited for the movement that's about to take msia by storm very soon? *hint*

I mean, this could actually be The Start of Something New.


No comments: