Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bb major dim

to have a knack in music or to be studious? I think all these while I have an inclination towards the former. Haha who wouldn't ?? Unless you're a kin of einstein or UM's engineering students hehe. seriously, engine students are....just smart. 

You know the Richard Marx Song "I will be Right here waiting for you" that has a piano intro in the beginning? I remembered hearing this on my dad's car radio when I was 5-6yrs old and I thought hey, I actually know the notes to this song so I went home and tried it and voila, that was the beginning of my er, musical journey.

but ok looking back I've come a looong way from where I just started and it has been an amazing journey. :) i've learnt lots from everywhere and everyone. Cant thank God enough for enabling me to play ze piano... 100% His grace.. so now I'm currently dabbling a bit in guitar coz I have my own guitar since F1 but erm never really touched it until two years back (& I still have a long way to go) and a tiny bit of drums. No harm, learning all types of instruments. Bass is next. hoho. 

but i can't say i'm very talented in music. I'm just mediocre only and still have a lot to learn. I know 1 or 2 people who're wayyyy talented than me and I'm in awe of their skillz that kill. no kidding. I know of this one person in my church who's like the music maestro of the century. He has chun skillz, and I look up to his musicality and talent. A bit eccentric this fella but talented. Well you gota give and take right bahaha.

But yeah... back to the main point; musicality or studies? hmm. not a tough decision to make. :-) To all musicians out there, cheers. Continue to persevere on in your musical journey. We're in this together.

P.S: We're in the last week of lectures! *do The Hustle dance*


No comments: