Monday, June 18, 2012

farewell.

and with that Year 1 comes to an end! *throws confetti and pops champagne* wow. so. I have successfully completed my first year in Universiti Malaya. speechless. 

I can't pen down every single thing that happened in Year 1, but all I can say is it was a journey I'll remember as a freshie. :) 

just one word: thank you God.

to-do list for holidays: haha:(after all the camps and bla):
1)read novels
2)rest, watch the movies nadia gave meh
3) hang out. with ppl older and younger than me.
4) sloth as much, be a couch potato as much.
5) poetry? nah. maybe. ok fine yes. i need to consult some poetry masters. 
6) go skiing
7) create a solution for Alzeimer's. 
8) meet Coldplay. and the weepies. n the bird n the bee.

ok brilliant, the list is set.

Billie Yusak reminded me frm her vid tht she tagged me: that despite all things tht happened, I'm reminded that there's hope. Thx billie.


No comments: