Thursday, August 23, 2012

slow it down.*

my level of maturity depends with whom i hang out with. haha betul. 

anyway nothing much to blog on my side, just that holidays are superbly relaxing & that I seriously dread dread dread uni + responsibilities and whatnot. bleh shoot me, but reality is inevitable. Embrace it rather than  fight against it. Strength i need lord. Sept = busy month! short&sweet musical's on 26th-29th sept every night (klpac. no dont come see me n the team perform haha. xP), plus its practices (i foresee myself commuting in and out of uni weekly), not forgetting xmas choir, pkv, annddd studies of course. Haha. Daunting? perhaps, perhaps not. we'll see.

here's a blast from the past; kiss from a rose by Seal. One of my all-time absolute favs from zaman dahulu. Brilliant song, this.

muah.

*'slow it down' is a line frm Coldplay's song "Us against the world." a line that is apt to this post.

No comments: