Monday, October 29, 2012

tides that rock your socks

next year will be quite a big change for me. It will be a very good learning experience if I say yes to it. but i've been warned subtly it's a long- time commitment. if I take ownership, I'll have to do it for quite some time...a few years...'til i'm married off to some other church xp, if i do. another part of me is saying i'm not ready, saying that it's a daunting responsibility. and the fear is not helping either. I need to have a sit-down-cum-coffee-session with The Sifu before agreeing to it.. :/

Will I take the baton? Will I rely on Him as I take ownership, or just my own strength? Or will I give it a pass and continue to stay in my little comfort shell? 

2013 will tell. :)

As for now, this is gona be in my mind for a while. ugh.. decisions, decisions. Since when are they ever easy? Yup it's a rhetorical question.

No comments: