Thursday, February 14, 2013

sink in

It's been 45 days of 2013 and so far, so good I must say. My sem holidays have been nothing but pure relaxation. a lot. grey's, vampire diaries, bones & books have been my teman throughout this 1 month. Recovery from semester 1 perhaps? haha. 

as semester 2 comes in, i will be honest to say that i am not at all excited to go through the cycle again :/ this always happens after a comfy sem break where one sinks into their own comfort zone and remain complacent. -.- 

anyway the rm250 book voucher will be mine soon! jenna recommended me some books i should read. yay looking forward to some new books tucked away in my room. I like the smell of new books. pretty aromatic. or am i just kooky. 

oh there will be a change in sem 2. I have decided to not stay in my college because i figured that i need a conducive environment to channel my heart and soul into assignments and studies (hehe) (with all due respect to my room mates) :D so maybe the not-so-good sem 1 results were because of my staying in college!! hmmph.  so yeah. a car is needed so anyone is more than welcome to contribute to my mobility around PJ. xoxo

cheers, and here's to the coming of sem 2! *clinks*


2 comments:

Timothy K said...

tienmie!! =)

tien mie said...

tims!! *waves*