Thursday, September 26, 2013

sprained

lesson learnt: dont walk down a flight of stairs while texting. 

it happened today; i was whtsapping while hurriedly walkin down a short flight of steps & lo and behold I fell forward and felt my ankle twist 90degrees to the left. The pain was immensely intense when I stood up. Had to clench my teeth ok

Then two girls behind me had front row seats to my fall and they went "Gasp!" but none came to help.

 Is it a reflex problem? Did they take time to process my fall and watch me struggle to get up? sigh

whatever it is, I am half-immobile now and it sucks.

i cant walk as freely as i want to. I have to rely on parents n bro to get me stuff -- even menial stuff like my bottle, tissue etc. :S and my left foot looks like mutated. D ankle swelled up to the size of a large ping pong ball. *cries*

 i wish i have clutches with me now to walk. At home I improvised by sitting on a chair that has got rollers beneath n jz roll around the house. hah. rock and roll. 

4 comments:

mOmO said...

ouchh, but you rolllll! take care tien mie =D

tien mie said...

Thanks Mel :)

Asia Colion said...

I hope all goes well for you!

tien mie said...

thanks Al. really thank God my ankle is healing, and that I managed to make it for 1st choir practice.