Sunday, March 02, 2014

221b Baker Street

So I've been on to something lately and it's by far one of the best shows I've ever watched in my 23years of life: Sherlock, the series. Brilliant stuff, I can assure you. Mind-blowing, the plot and acting. Yes, the acting!!! LOVE the tight friendship between Sherlock and John, how their paths crossed and became the best of friends; John making Sherlock more human and Sherlock always being there for John. (Til death do them apart really). I have a soft spot for Sherlock and when he shows his emotions, my heart melts. xoxo

I've got so much admiration for the writers of Sherlock and the actors. It's just so good. So, so good! You've got to watch it to believe it. Right now my love for this show is at its maximum capacity and hence I can't pinpoint the exact words to describe how awesome (understatement) this show has been. The descriptions like 'masterpiece', 'beautifully crafted' etc seem quite pale and flaky. Doesn't do justice to the show haha. 

Just brilliant lah this show. love love love it! :D :D :D :D


No comments: