Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Keep going!

There's this particular class that I am starting to be very attached to. It's not my main English class but I'm teaching them Sivics Form 5. Yup, you heard that right. F5. They're such fun boys to teach, and I wish I could be their friend instead of their teacher -.- This applies to all the classes; I wish I were their friend instead of their teacher. Anyway, this F5 class is much easier to handle because i) they're the oldest in the school so hence they are more matured than the rest, ii) I can talk to them normally like how I talk to most of my youth in church.. means they're pretty capable of grasping my sarcastic jokes and comments, and iii) when I talk, they listen and they respond enthusiastically.

These students are becoming one of the few reasons that keep me going in my 6-week practical. They're fun and joyous to be around with :) They're gems hidden in the midst of rocks and stones that took me 2 weeks to realize. I hope my English class will be a gem too... but I haven't discovered it yet ... :( :( 

No comments: