Tuesday, September 23, 2014

i'm all about that bass

So I've gotten a new buddy in da house:


heh.. not mine actually as I borrowed it from a church buddy. So kind of him to loan it to me (tq, J!) Recently I had this urge to learn bass guitar because piano is pretty overrated now haha and also my church is lacking bassists :p and also I think it's not very hard to learn. so what better excuse than to learn it and voila! 

It's pretty simple actually. if u know the keys to your piano well, then this is also like playing the piano, except that you only play note by note and you must know where the notes are. And also fingering, plucking and tapping. It's true when they say if you can play piano, you can play any instrument. For now I am a very amateur guitarist, drummer and bassist. 

but the thing is. I need an amp!!! and a bass cord. gah.. if I buy it, I'm afraid it'll be wasted coz I dont own a bass guitar of my own, unless I plan to invest in one. If I borrow an amp and bass cord from someone, erm... I'm not sure if I can find that someone. Oh well.. we'll see how it goes. 

No comments: