Sunday, January 04, 2015

first wedding of '15

yesterday, i witnessed a very beautiful wedding of one of my favourite couples. I know most weddings are beautiful, but this one stood out because it was so heartfelt & overflowing with Love. Entertaining, funny & warm. Very sweet couple who adore each other & I'm sure everyone would agree that this wedding has touched them in a small or big way. Also, it was my first time being a wedding pianist & more so for Jo's wedding so I was very honoured to help and be part of the couple's holy matrimony. P/s; no pics with the couple coz they were busy on that day so I'll lay off ;) 

to jo, thx for being a great music mentor & a friend with sound words. 

to jenna my fellow The Weepies lover, looking forward to more fun times in choir & makan moments.

And happy new year everyone! May your 2015 be a good and fruitful year with merriment & hard work.

No comments: