Monday, July 27, 2015

Holidays have made me become so lazy to the point where I dont reply messages on whatsapp because my fingers cry foul from slaving their limbs typing away. Hehe. I think it's ok not to chat daily because sooner or later we'll move on in life to new things and new people and would only chat once in a blue moon or - i'm not surprised - none at all. But thing is, when we meet again, everything will fall back into place just like ol' times. That's how it is, at least in my opinion.

Gan said that as he ages, he becomes more mellow. I agree to that actually. I don't find certain things funny anymore, my tolerance for childishness is thinning sigh and I rarely find any interest in empty talk. But then sometimes I do make an exception la haha to reconnect with youth. Last time in high school I was so good at making small talk when I meet new people. Now I lost it and thre is awkwardness :( Ah well... with age certain things get lost in between time and space I guess.


No comments: