Sunday, July 19, 2015

life is for living

Alas, my final semester's result is out and praise God, all As with one A-. My aim to graduate with second class upper has come true with 3.6 on the dot!!! I was so happy when I saw the results. Wohoo PTL. Although I didn't get first class honours, 2nd upper is all I could strive for and by God's grace I did it. I proved to myself that I can do it.

On a different note, let's have a bit of a no-brainer post: 
here are a few of my Top 3 favourite things (feel free to do it too and alter it):

1) animated movies: Tangled, Mulan, Prince of Egypt

2) hobbies: piano, reading, doing nothing

3) tv shows: Grey's anatomy, vampire diaries, true detective

4) ice cream flavours: vanilla, caramel, chocolate (with choc chips)

5) malaysian food (this is hard): roti canai, nasi lemak, char kuay teow

6) music: Coldplay, the weepies, jazz instrumental

7) conversations with people: our lives (struggles, happiness, etc), career, nonsense lol

8) things to do when travelling: snap pics, visit new places, stand and soak it all in

9) happy moments (too many! but let's focus on this year's): my final sem results, 24th bday, when my day goes well

10) things to be thankful for (too many): family, my 4 years in uni, my relationship with my Creator.

That's all for now :)

No comments: