Monday, August 10, 2015

Of random fluff

Hello..blogging from my blog app on phone. Feels like typing a message.

I thank Android for the tab of 'Archive Chats' tht i just discovered on whatsapp. Seriously I have way too many whtsap groups on my phone (27 groups altogether omg) so I archive unimportant ones to make my whatsapp less messy. So effective, makes me happy! Sooner or later some will be deleted coz too much unnecessary space taken up.

Late night thoughts led me to count the number of days uni has ended. 1 month 16 days. What am I doing with my life? Few have taken the unconventional road to take a break year to do some soul-searching. If I do that I will be skinned alive by parents. But whatever plans I have I always discuss it out with them and most of the time their solid advice  puts my feet back on the ground.

Perhaps I need to reset my mindset from get busy bummin' to get busy livin'. Tweak here and there.. rest a bit.. tweak some more. Talk with people, read up, rest, share, look up internet, rest. So many 'rests' in this sentence I can't part with it.

No comments: