Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Recently, I met up with my ex-church committee members of the music ministry over dinner & durian at boss' place and since my blog lack pictures and my life has been uninteresting so far, here are some. The meet was more like a reunion with the old committee and I gotta say it was lotsss of fun and nonsense talk, now that we don't have to discuss about church work haha.

sweet & sour crabs that explodes in your mouth. Gosh I haven't had crabs in the longest time!

Squid fried with salted egg. I love anything fried with salted egg

Spicy fried porky yum

my favourite ex-crew, missing Joseph!

budak2 cina, one penganggur, one Canadian student, one working adult.

and then, musang king at tim's place. his treat! and dinner also.

When the clock struck 12, jenna baked a surprise cake for tims to celebrate his bday. and where got ppl pose for picture like that wan?!

mau bunuh siape? 

this ministry was the first I've ever served in and it was where I've learnt so much from them and their relationship with our Creator. Things are different now but I guess change is necessary and inevitable for both sides. No matter far or near, we'll still be in touch through whatsapp i'm sure. 

p/s: I still cant stop raving about the Archive chat tab in whatsapp. So effective in keeping my whatsapp clean and less messy with all the whatsapp groups. 


No comments: