Thursday, July 21, 2016

"Christians are unsupportive people. Some dont think before they speak, hurt people along the way, and then go church ask for forgiveness on sundays, acting all holey. some jump into conclusions and assume everything, making an ass out of u and me. And some, when you are in need of help or backup, turn their pretty face away but aware of your situation." 

one of my friends posted this. I must say.... I do agree, but only to a certain extent. there are some rotten apples but not all. plus there is always two sides to a coin. but what she said has truth in it. 

Did you spot it? Holey? Hole-y? Hehe. I changed it :P It has a literal meaning to it, i.e. something that has holes in it.

And if you break down the word 'assume', you get = ass + u + me. "an ass out of u and me". nice wordplay my friend. And I know how you feel. Imma go fb msg her a bit. ciao~

No comments: