Wednesday, September 21, 2016

(photo taken from my coursemate's fb album. p/s if u ever chance upon my blog, have a blast there! happy for you + your bright future)

btw the above picture is a real library. as in, a real one. Zomg so beautiful i can stare at it for a long time and imagine myself wandering through the aisles from A - Z and then back to A again, running my fingers along the spines of old and new books, feeling its contours and bumps and minted covers and living the moment of being enveloped by a forest of knowledge and never-ending magic, mystery, ideologies, new beginnings and ends... *shivers with delight*. what a weird way to find pleasure hahaha. 

but seriously, this library looks freaking amazing. It invites a learner to actually study. A very warm and conducive environment. I Love It. 

No comments: