Monday, February 28, 2011

throbbing...

On saturday, I had my first migraine. It was very, very bad. The thing about me is I am prone to headaches. I get them when I'm too stressed out, lack of sleep, staring at the computer/tv for looong hours etc. But this-this horrible migraine- was really the killer.

this migraine started out in the morning as a slight headache;bearable but annoying. Then as the day progressed it became WORSE. My head/skull wtv was pounding and throbbing like a time-bomb, my ears felt like exploding from the pounding, I felt nauseous and I started to perspire =(

IT WAS HORRIBLE! No words ca describe it. But thank God the migraine faded on Sunday & I was able to go church. Unfortunately I still had a slight headache yesterday @ night.

And today, as I type this I can feel my left eyeball throbbing on and off, about to explode anytime edi, like an egg on a bull's horn. my EYEBALL of all things !! This is definitely a warning to reduce my time staring at the computer screen..or else!!!

on a different note, my internet connection has been really annoying-always going off when i'm online sheesh.


No comments: