Tuesday, March 01, 2011

jar of hearts.

source : deviantart

applied for uni yesterday but havent send in yet, 'cause haven't really confirmed what courses I wanna take lol. Let's just say applying for uni is not easy!!! Can't wait for it to be over.

I thank God for many things, and one of it is that my migraine is over, because it was the WORST ever headache I have. I suspect I might have high blood pressure, 'cause my ears were ringing yest and I felt the strain on the back of my neck. these are some of the symptoms !!

I also wanna thank God for how far He has brought me, through stpm, CF, all the stress that I've been through haha, and how I've grown so much in church, in life, in everything when I look back. It's always very refreshing to be thankful of what I have, and where I am now. It acts as a reminder to not be jealous, or bitter, which sometimes I admit, I do feel that way towards someone or something that happened recently.

So yeah =)

P.S. I hate renovations. especially drilling.


No comments: