Monday, March 21, 2011

get it right.

found this in weheartit. So true! Some people I know get confused between these two words.
Example:

1) Your going to the mall today.

incorrect!

It's:
You're going to the mall today

Doesn't it irk you that people get mixed up between these two words? It's like the basis of the English language we learn.

"Some understanding of grammar is fundamental to learning a language"-Cambridge dictionary.

There was a guy who asked me what I plan to do in uni(almost EVERYONE asked me that), so I said 'My first choice is English in UM'. And he went, "Eeeyer."

What's so gross about the English course I wonder? Probably because it's not as glamorous as a law course/accountancy/medicine/dentistry/architecture wtv. What a narrow-minded, stereotypical thinking of a Malaysian.

haha. ha. tata!

No comments: