Wednesday, March 23, 2011

some stuff

I'm very happy that my favourite and long-lost show, Bones is now back on tv! Rejoice, fellow ardent fans of Bones! And I have a feeling that this season won't disappoint me, 'cause the directors decided to pursue the chemistry sparked by the two main characters, Booth and Bones of course. Finally! And very clever of them.

So I'm still jobless at the moment 'cause I didnt get the admin asst job (hurray!) as I think it'll be mundane. So, now I'm contented at where I am, albeit a little boring I suppose.

One thing I like about life is the glorious food waiting to be devoured by us humans. I mean, I came to realize that there are a lot of nice, finger-licking food that I missed out on and this saddens me haha. I am indeed a food lover, but it's time to jaga my weight or else I'll go overboard. Must control for my own good!

So, food. Yum! Very nice and satisfying to the soul. Definitely worth it. I wonder how the food in uni taste like. Horrible? Mediocre? Splendid? I have yet to try! And then my uni friends and I can go for late-night mamaks after classes and come back stuffed to the brim, not to mention the increase in weight and waistline. That's why must jaga !





All pictures courtesy from weheartit.com

I would love to eat any of the above, anytime, any day.

ta.


1 comment:

Asia Colion said...

Wow! so early in the morning and you're already blogging!HAH! I use "you're" collectly XP see you tomorrow! <3