Thursday, March 24, 2011

sweet by and by

Greed:Medium
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Low
Sloth:High
Envy:Medium
Lust:Very Low
Pride:Medium


I am a sloth! Couldn't agree better. Oh I think they also forgot about complacency and procrastination.

Try it and see for yourself. :)
**
When I was in church this morning for Senior Citizens Fellowship (to play piano, not as a member--not yet, anyway),I was chatting with one very old but wise lady. All of a sudden I felt something tweaked my heart.....she(and all of them) reminded me of my late gramma. :')

Ah well. It was truly wonderful to provide music for them to sing, and to see them coming (room was filled to the brim) despite their age/difficulty walking, they still made an effort to come. Not even age can hinder them from gathering together. And with that I was encouraged today.

I like talking to them too! =) Nice folks.




No comments: